Monday, June 9, 2008

My VENT

Well I think we ALL have to vent a little so here is my most recent anger. Well I am just a little grumpy about DUMB parents. You need to be grateful that you were even blessed to have such a little blessing in your life. If you are not responsible enough to take the steps that you need to than don’t whine that you have to be a parent. You need to look at life a little differently. Not everyone can even have children. Don’t go and give your children to someone else to raise and than complain that you are pregnant with another. If you are not ready to be the parent that YOU need to be than please don’t be the child’s parent. There are so many more WONDERFFUL families that are unable to have kids that would love to be the best parent and unable to raise such wonderful BLESSINGS. Notice I keep using the word BLESSING. That is what these precious little children are. If God was to send you down a million dollars would throw it into the garbage can. NO you wouldn’t. So why would you take a poor innocent child and treat it like TRASH.I know that parents feel like they have a lot going in the world and cant handle the pressure that a child brings. I know divorce can be hard on you. Remember it’s just as hard if not HARDER on the child. Do not use your child as a "tool" to get under your ex's skin. It’s unfair to the innocent victim.

0 comments: